rains curve jacket green
RAINS CURVE JACKET, GREEN
Rains’ Curve Jacket is a classic yet practical women’s rain jacket inspired by the timeless Trench Coat. With a slightly a-shaped fit and tie belt at the waist, Curve Jacket emphasizes the female silhouette. Made from a water-resistant lightweight fabric with a matte finish, the raincoat has a front placket with snap buttons, adjustable cuffs and a fishtail.
- Women’s rain coat with a feminine fit
- Model is 172cm tall and wearing a size XS/S
- 64% polyester, 36% polyurethane
- Fabric column pressure: 4000mm
- Tie belt at the waist
- Front placket with snap buttons
- Hidden waterproof aqua guard coil zipper
- Two spacious pockets with snap buttons
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hood with a practical cap function
- Ventilation under storm shield
- Ultrasonically welded seams
|Shoulder to shoulder||39||40,5||42||43,5||45|
Based on the idea of making a modern and affordable version of the classic quality raincoat, RAINS made the first rain jacket during the fall of 2011. The concept was meant to be simple and easy to understand, which lead us to the name: RAINS.
The vision is to make rainwear for the people. RAINS strive to be a key element in the positive associations to rain. Their product collection contains an innovative interpretation of what rainwear can be. From bags and accessories to wellys and rain jackets, we strive to make water resistant quality products that fit to the identity of a modern person.
Please note that fitting of RAINS unisex jackets are slightly oversized.
- Chest - Chest is measured around fullest part.
- Waist - Waist is measured around natural waistline.
- Hip - Hip is measured around fullest part.
- Arm length - Arm length is measured fron neck center back to wrist.
- Inseam - Inseam is measured from crotch to ankle.